§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1)The following is to inform you about the collection of personal data connected to the use of this website. Personal data are all data which directly relate to you, i.e. for example your name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2)The service supplier as per sec. 13 of the Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz – TMG) and controller according to sec. 3 (7) Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz – BDSG) is DOASENSE GmbH, cf. our “Impressum”.
§ 2 Rights to obtain information and withdrawal
(1) At all times you have the right to request information from us regarding the data stored with us which relate to you as well as their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to which these data are forwarded and the purpose of storing.
(2) If you have given your prior consent to your data being used, you can withdraw this consent at all times.
(3) Please direct all information desires and requests for information or withdrawals concerning the processing of data to i n f o (at) d o a s e n s e (dot) d e via email or to the address listed in § 1 (2) above.
§ 3 Data security
We maintain current technical measures in order to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against dangers pertaining to the transfer of data as well as unauthorised access by third parties. These are individually adjusted to the respective current state of the art.
§ 4 Collection of personal data upon informational use
(1) In case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not sign on to use the website, register or otherwise submit information to us, we do not collect any personal data with the exception of data which are submitted by your browser, in order to enable you to access the website, which are:
Date and time of your request
Difference in time zone to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific site)
Access status/HTTP status code
Data volume transferred in each case
Website of origin of request
Operating system and its user interface
Language and version of browser software
(2) Further cookies are stored on your computer upon the use of the website. Cookies are small text files which are assigned to the respective browsers you use and stored on your hard drive and provide the source, which set the cookie (in this case, us), with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve the goal of making the online offering as a whole more user friendly and effective.
Transient cookies (temporary use)
Persistent cookies (use restricted in time)
Third-party cookies (of third party suppliers)
Flash cookies (permanent use)
b) Transient cookies will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. In particular, these include session cookies. They store a so-called session-ID via which various requests made by your browser may be assigned the joint session. Through this your computer can be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log-off or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a predetermined period of time has passed, but may vary depending on the cookie. You can at all times delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. reject acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note, however, that you may then potentially not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) The flash cookies used are not collected by your browser but through your flash plug-in. These store the necessary data independent of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish the flash cookies to be processed you have to install a corresponding add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox or Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome.
(3) This stored information is stored separately from potential further data submitted to us. In particular the cookie data will not be linked to your further data.