- 2018-09: First peer-reviewed paper on our DOAC Dipstick point-of-care test has recently been published in Seminars in Thrombosis & Hemostasis
[Free open access download of the epub ahead of print HERE]
- 2018-08: Meet us in Munich during the ESC 2018 at booth # G620. And please also visit the websites of Thrombosis UK, which recently featured latest data on our DOAC Dipstick test [Link]
- 2018-07: We are getting ready for ISTH-SSC. Please visit us in Dublin at booth # H2.
- 2018-05: The International Council for Standardization in Haematology (ICSH) has included DOASENSE's DOAC Dipstick test in its 2018 Recommendations for Laboratory Measurement of Direct Oral Anticoagulants [ICSH Guidelines]
- 2018-04: We have started the controlled launch of our DOAC Dipstick test with select clinics in Germany.
- 2018-03: Join us at these upcoming conferences and trade shows, where DOASENSE will be present with a booth:
- DGK 2018, Mannheim (Germany) - April 4-7 - Annual Meeting of the German Cardiac Society
- ISTH-SSC 2018, Dublin (Ireland) - July 18-21 - SSC Meeting of the International Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- ESC 2018, Munich (Germany) - August 25-29 - Congress of the European Society of Cardiology
- 2018-02: DOASENSE's exhibit at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the Society of Thrombosis and Hemostasis Research (GTH 2018) in Vienna received broad interest from the attending community
- 2018-01: Our patented DOAC Dipstick product was CE marked according to European Directive 98/79/EC (IVDD)
- 2017-12: The Quality Management System of DOASENSE GmbH has been certified by LRQA in accordance with ISO 13485:2016 [Certificate of Approval]
- 2017-08: DOASENSE press release on presentation of first-ever Point-of-Care urine test for Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOACs) [Read more]
- 2017-07: DOASENSE is proud BRONZE SPONSOR of the ISTH 2017 in Berlin
When every minute counts … fast DOAC testing matters.
DOASENSE’s mission objective is changing the landscape of testing for DOACs (new synthetic oral anticoagulants) with novel and quick point-of-care urine tests
The determination of DOACs has long been limited to blood sampling approaches, with all their potential limitations, and a rapid assessment of the anticoagulant effect of non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants (Direct Oral AntiCoagulants – DOACs) by point-of-care testing (POCT) so far has been an unmet clinical need.
DOASENSE develops products for specific testing for DOACs in urine
Tests which are easy to use and easy to interpret, reproducible, and patient friendly
Listen to what opinion leaders think about DOASENSE's solutions:
Typical clinical scenarios where testing for specific DOACs can be of value
- Stroke (e.g. before thrombolytic therapy)
- Emergency procedures
- Evaluating for venous thromboembolism
- Spontaneous hemorrhage
- General surgery or invasive procedures
- Other situations where medication history may not available
In each of these situations the objective is establishing the absence of DOACs in the patient prior to procedure