- 2023-02: New study published in STROKE, provides evidence for using the DOAC Dipstick test to identify patients for prompt thrombolysis [read more]
- 2022-12: In-person meetings are back! Meet the DOASENSE team and products at these 2023 congresses: [read more]
- 2022-07: New study published on the use of the DOASENSE point-of-care test to detect DOAC exposure at a large Emergency Department [read more]
- 2022-02: DOAC Dipstick testing can reliably exclude the presence of clinically relevant DOAC concentrations in plasma [download open access paper]
- 2021-12: Value of DOASENSE's rapid POC test for DOACs mentioned in Australasian Anaesthesia Blue Book [download the Blue Book and refer to page 150]
- 2021-05: DOASENSE rapid test suite for direct oral anticoagulants receives ANVISA approval in Brazil [read more]
- 2021-02: Germany’s Federal Joint Committee (Gemeinsamer Bundesausschuss G-BA) decided to expand the guideline for care of hip fractures to include regulations on testing for DOACs, mentions DOAC Dipstick as suitable test [read more]
READ ALL NEWS [HERE]
When every minute counts … fast DOAC testing matters.
DOASENSE’s mission objective is changing the landscape of testing for DOACs (new synthetic oral anticoagulants) with novel and quick point-of-care urine tests
The determination of DOACs has long been limited to blood sampling approaches, with all their potential limitations, and a rapid assessment of the anticoagulant effect of non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants (Direct Oral AntiCoagulants – DOACs) by point-of-care testing (POCT) so far has been an unmet clinical need.
DOASENSE offers products for specific testing for DOACs in urine
Tests which are easy to use and easy to interpret, reproducible, and patient friendly
Listen to what opinion leaders think about DOASENSE's solutions:
Typical clinical scenarios where testing for specific DOACs can be of value
- Stroke (e.g. before thrombolytic therapy)
- Emergency procedures
- Evaluating for venous thromboembolism
- Spontaneous hemorrhage
- General surgery or invasive procedures
- Other situations where medication history may not available
In each of these situations the objective is establishing the absence of DOACs in the patient prior to procedure
Accelerate your clinical decisions and treat patients earlier!
Please note that our products are for health care professional use only!
NOTE: DOASENSE(TM) products may not be available or approved in your country.